* Location - Dover
* Full, Part Time and Bank available
* Overall Good" CQC
* First Level Registration
* Strong leadership experience
* Ideally Nursing Home experience, but not essential
* Great rates of pay, increasing with experience
* Progression within, up to management
* Beautiful setting, set within it s own ground with views of the surrounding valley
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* To give and receive reports on clients, thereby creating a seamless programme of care.
* To act as a clinical and professional role model, supporting newly appointed staff.
* To ensure that the Home s policy on storage, checking and administering medicines is strictly adhered to.
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of evidence based care required.
* To contribute to the learning environment of the Home, directing junior staff, and maintaining with them a happy healthy working relationship which is conducive to a professional atmosphere
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.