Senior Social Worker
Military Medical Personnel
Senior Social Worker - Essential Requirements:
* Must have a Degree and/or Diploma in Social Work or a suitable equivalent that is recognised by the appropriate regulatory body, of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), The Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC), Care Council of Wales (CCfW) or Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC)
* Must be currently registered with the appropriate regulatory body of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), The Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC), Care Council of Wales (CCfW) or Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC)
* Must be an experienced Mental Health Social Worker with post qualifying experience of working in a mental health setting.
* Caseload management experience in a multi professional setting.
* An understanding and working knowledge of all relevant social care legislation.
* Evidence of continued professional development.
* Must hold a full driving licence valid in the UK.
* Must have undertaken Safeguarding training up to Level 3, be in date for all Safeguarding training (Children and Adults) and be able to prove currency.
Senior Social Worker - About the Role:
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Senior Social Worker - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us
Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Weekly payments
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
We reserve the right to remove this requirement once a suitable candidates has been selected.