Nurse Seekers are excited to be recruiting a Qualified Nurse for an award winning care provider in the field of brain injury. Our client caters for a male client base specialising in neurological rehabilitation across a number of sites close to Northampton.
The successful Qualified Nurse will be responsible for leading the nursing shifts and ensuring high quality, specialist nursing care is delivered at all times within an "Outstanding" rated CQC facility.
The aspects of your role as a Qualified Nurse will include but not be limited to:
* Create, implement and evaluate person centred individualised care plans for each of our residents
* Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
* Leading, motivating and mentoring the care team to ensure effective deployment and smooth and efficient running of the care home
* Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the well-being of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
* Promoting our residents independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
* Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and training new staff, you will be an integral part of our team and the home.
To be considered for this role you must be an NMC Registered Nurse with an up to date PIN number.
Package - In return for your hard work our client provides a fantastic pay rate, pension scheme, paid breaks, free meals on shift and 33 days annual leave to name but a few.
If this role sounds like the perfect position for you then please feel free to give Nurse Seekers a call on alternatively apply and we will be in touch
Looking for a new role?
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.