* Location - Blackpool
* Full, Part Time available
* Overall Good" CQC
* NMC PIN
* Passion for providing the best possible care
* Nursing Home experience, but not essential
* Great rates of pay, increasing with experience
* Progression within, up to management
* Supportive, team environment
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Planning nursing care
* Maintaining patient record
* Observing and recording the conditions of patients,
* Assessing and monitoring and administrating medication.
* You will be expected to be dynamic and innovative in your practice with a real flair for creative care planning and a commitment to making the home the best to can possibly be.
Our client has many years of experience in caring for and supporting vulnerable people and have a fantastic reputation in the area. They are passionate about providing the most outstanding care and always promote independence and choice.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.