* Location - Aberdeen
* Full, Part Time and Bank available
* Registered Charity operating for over 65 years
* Rated Excellent by the Care Inspectorate
* Qualified Registered Nurse
* Ideally experience in neurological care
* Up to date clinical skills
* Honour NHS service when calculating Annual Leave up to 30 days and B/H, and continuation of NHS pension when coming direct from NHS.
* £3,600 retention bonus, paid in 12 monthly instalments
* Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
* 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holiday
* Private pension scheme matched at 5%
* Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
* Referral scheme of up to £500
* PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
* Staff loans and company car loans
* Free parking and subsidised meals
* Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
* Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
Our client is looking for a dedicated qualified nurse with an interest or experience in Neurological Care to join the only purpose-built specialist neurological care centre in Scotland, based in Aberdeen, caring for people aged 18 and over with a range of neurological conditions such as Huntington s Disease, Parkinson s and multiple sclerosis.
Their expert care team includes nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and healthcare assistants. The Care Inspectorate report assessed the service to be "performing at an excellent level and sector leading" and said that "staff were confident in their roles and improvement focussed".
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.