Do you want to make a positive difference and empower people so they can fulfill their lives and achieve their Independence?
Have you got experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities and providing person centered support?
Do you have a knowledge of positive behavior support?
Have you got the qualifications, skills and experience in supporting someone with autism?
We are currently looking for compassionate male s to work with our advanced support team to help empower vulnerable adults with autism.
In this role, you will play an extremely rewarding part in helping the people we support to fulfill their lives and develop their potential as part of Millennium s Transforming Care programme.
We also want to fulfill the lives of the people we employ. We are creating a positive culture in which we strive to enable the people we employ to reach their goals, whether work or non work related.
We will provide;
An annual salary of £20,475
210 hours annual leave entitlement
Support with your career progression
Commitment to a work/life balance
The chance to make a difference and fulfil lives.
Be part of an exciting new journey within a growing organisation
The chance to be involved in Millennium Support projects.
The people we support are looking for;
• Have a good sense of humour
• Be creative and encouraging in their approach
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be firm but friendly, with a caring nature
• Enjoy physical activities such as long walks, cycling and rebounding
• Be highly motivated and be engaging with my activities
• Be very resilient and won’t take things personally
If you would like to apply for our Advanced Support Worker roles, please email your CV and a personal statement of why you want to fulfill lives with us and any skills, knowledge or experience you can bring to the role to email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about the role, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit our website to find out more about us, our values, and the great work that we do www.millenniumsupport.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
This a role for Male Advanced Support Workers. This post is male only due to the needs of the People We Support. It is therefore exempt under the Equality Act, 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1
· All successful candidates will be subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
· Millennium Support is a disability confident committed employer.
· If you are a driver, we will require you to have business use on your vehicle insurance policy