* Location - Darlington
* Full Time - Days and Nights considered
* Medium sized Home with consistently all "good" CQC reports
* Friendly and homely environment
* Qualified RGN or RMN
* Ideally care home experience, but not essential
* Passion for delivering high standard of care
* Excellent hourly rate
* Extensive training and developments
* Career progression throughout the company
Our Client takes great care in providing a personalised service in a friendly and homely environment. They use state of the art equipment throughout to enhance the lives of all that live at the home. They are looking to add to their already experienced team with a fantastic RGN or RMN qualified nurse.
You will attend to the physical and emotional care needs of residents, promoting a holistic, person-centred approach. You will be required to deliver a high standard of nursing care at all times and act as a point of reference to junior staff.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please give Tom a call on
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.