Nurse Seekers are proud to be recruiting a Practice Nurse for our client s Premier Plastic and Aesthetic Clinic in London. Our client is passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service and the ability to anticipate patient needs.
Overview of the Job Role:
* Assisting the Clinical Manager with the enrolment of new team members
* Chaperoning and mentoring each patient during their visit
* Contacting patients pre-operatively at the time of booking and 2 weeks before surgery to ensure they have all the required information pertaining to their procedure or surgery
* Attending hospital on a patient s surgery day, admitting and consenting them, including pre-surgery photographs and garment check
* Assisting the surgeon and scrub nurse during complex surgeries when required
* Liaising with patients after their surgery to ensure they have adequate pain relief and to answer any of their questions.
* Attending post-operative appointments at the Clinic, and handling any post-operative treatment
* Ensuring patient files, data and complaints are recorded and stored
* Supporting the Clinical and Property Mangers to ensure compliance with all Health & Safety regulations and CQC standards
In return for your hard work as a Practice Nurse you will receive a fantastic pay rate, generous holiday allowance, continued training throughout your employment, pensions scheme, and above all the chance to work and progress for a forward thinking company.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on Alternatively, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.