Nurse Seekers are extremely proud to be recruiting a Registered Nurse for our client in Birkenhead. Our client provides nursing care in a lovely home from home environment. As a Registered Nurse for our client, you will look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help us deliver the quality of care they deserve.
About Your Role as a Registered Nurse:
· To positively role model and promote our person-centred philosophy of care to staff, relatives and visiting professionals to maintain a consistently high standard of clinical and social care and support within the home
· Work with the team to ensure that the home meets and maintains the regulatory CQC requirements
· Administer medication in accordance with the medication policy of the home
· Manage the health and well-being of our residents and be dedicated to improving the lives of people living with dementia and end of life care
· Registered Nurse Qualification - Active on the NMC register
· Possess and demonstrate a competent and professional manner regardless of the situation
· The ability to lead and motivate staff
· The ability to demonstrate excellent record keeping and documentation skills
· Excellent rate of pay
· Generous Holiday allowance
· Free DBS Check & uniform provided
· Comprehensive & Flexible Induction Provided
· Pension Scheme
Our client is keen to hear from all Nurses with an interest and are looking to interview straight away!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on Alternatively, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.