We are Looking for Male Advanced Support Workers to provide specialist support to people with Autism.
Do you have a good understanding of Autism and how this impacts a person with a learning disability?
Are you experienced in providing Person-Centered Positive Behavior Support?
Are you skilled and qualified with lots of experience of effectively supporting people with Autism?
At Millennium Support, we are looking for Advanced Support Workers to provide person centered support to the people we support.
We will provide you with;
• £20,475 salary
• Support with your career progression
• Commitment to a work/life balance
• A chance to fulfil lives
"I want my Support Worker to";
• "Understand the importance of routine, structure, predictability and low arousal approaches"
• "Be very resilient and won’t take things personally"
• "Have excellent communication skills"
• "Be creative and encouraging in their approach"
• "Be firm but friendly, with a caring nature"
• "Enjoy physical activities such as long walks, cycling and rebounding"
• "Be highly motivated and be engaging with my activities"
If you would like any more information on Millennium and the great work that we do, please visit our website www.millsupport.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!