Senior Staff Nurse
Avon Search & Selection
We are looking for Registered Nurse to work at our client s fantastic care facility based near Wrexham. Their aim is to provide compassionate and competent care to the residents of the home during their stay. They are looking to recruit an experienced RGN RMN or RNLD Nurse to assist in this.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To achieve the highest possible standard of care throughout the home. Ensure that you have effective supervision and management of care staff, delivering this in a team focused environment. You must encourage and promote a high standard of care provided to all staff and create a team environment.
* Ensure residents Care Plans are completed correctly to NMC guidelines
* Assess social and health care needs of residents, completing on-going assessments.
* Administer prescribed medicines to resident with extreme care and making sure all documents are completed in line with the company s protocol.
* Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
* Great rate of pay
* Career progression as they look to promote from within
* On-going career development training
* Pension Scheme
If this sounds like the type vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call David now on register your details.
Avon Search are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.