RGN Qualified Nurse
We re delighted to be working for an exclusive group of luxury care homes and retirement developments to recruit an RGN Qualified Nurse for their home in Eastleigh.
As an RGN Qualified Nurse with our client, you will be given significant responsibility and the ability to enjoy the impact of your work on their resident s lives. You will ensure at all times the highest standards of clinical care are delivered to the residents in the 14 bedded nursing unit.
You will have, but not limited to:
* Active NMC Registration (PIN Number)
* Previous management/supervisory experience
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Evidence of recent clinical practice
* Knowledge of NMC Code of conduct and standards
* Awareness of the principle of Person Centered Care
* Understanding of caring for residents with Dementia related illness
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary, paid breaks, paid DBS, uniform and other company benefits.
If this sounds like the type of RGN Qualified Nurse vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on register your details
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGN Qualified Night Nurse, RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.