Night Senior Care Assistant
Exciting opportunity to join a growing care home organisation that feels passionately about care. You will have the opportunity to progress your skills further which will allow you to achieve a career progression with the salary to match. If you feel you have reached the limit of your current job role and you wish to do more, then this is the job for you.
• You will lead your team.
• You will take responsibility for your allocated resident group to ensure that a quality service is provided to meet the individual needs of the resident group.
• You will manage an allocated group of staff, ensuring that regular supervision is provided and offering support and mentoring to ensure professional standards are maintained.
• You will be responsible for the development of relationship with individuals, relatives and other healthcare professionals in order to produce and support person centred care planning.
• Responsible for the safe management of medication for your allocated resident group.
Skills required/ Qualifications:
• Hold a NVQ 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
• You will possess good communication and customer care skills.
• Willing to learn new job skills to meet the care needs of the resident groups of the care home.
Salary and Hours
• local area average exceeding hourly rate
• Full time position
•Employee recognition and reward scheme and discount scheme
•Excellent rate of pay
•excellent training opportunities
Please apply online for the Senior Carer Position at The Paddocks Care Home in Swaffham or contact on
For further information of the company please visit www.castlemeadow.co.uk
Job Types: Full-time