Bank Student Support Assistant / Children's Support Worker
Bank Student Support Assistant / Children s Support Worker
Rates of Pay: £8.48 per hour - £10.80 per hour
Treloar’s is a registered charity that has been established for over one hundred years. We provide education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. Our goal is to create a world where disabled children and young people learn to take control of their lives and dare to dream.
We are rated outstanding with Ofsted and CQC.
We are currently recruiting for Bank Student Support Assistants across our School and College residential campus based in Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire. We seek to engage with motivated, flexible individuals who are passionate about supporting young people with physical disabilities.
As Student Support Assistant you will assist the students with all aspects of care both within the residential house and classroom setting, predominately based within the School.
Key duties will include;
- Helping students with all aspects of daily living
- Assisting with nutritional and feedings requirements
- Assisting Students to achieve their goals
- Preparation of lesson materials
- Assisting with therapy programmes
- Helping with the maintenance of teaching aids
- Keeping records in line with regulatory requirements
In order to be considered for the role of Student Support Assistant you will have;
- Level 2 or 3 relevant qualification (or be willing to work towards this)
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Flexible, adaptable working manner
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Upto 7 weeks holiday pay
- Opportunity to join pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to join Hospital Saturday Fund and perkbox
- Free DBS Check
Please be advised to apply you will be required to complete an application form https://www.treloar.org.uk/professionals/work-with-us/. Alternatively call our Recruitment Team on eloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. Treloar’s is removing barriers to disabled people in employment and benefitting from their skills; we are a Disability Confident employer. Treloar s has signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter for employers who are positive about mental health.
#supportworker #care #carer #education #lsa #ta #health&socialcare #studentsupport #careplans #careassistant #hca #healthcare #socialcare #learningdisability #learningsupportassistant #classroomassistant #wakenight #night #wakingnight #weekend #bank #evening #termtime #school #college