Advinia Healthcare is a private healthcare provider who currently have 37 Nursing and Residential homes across the UK!
Netherton Green is a good CQC rated home, which is made up of 4 x separate houses, providing different types and levels of care for short and long term residents.
The home is situated in a pleasant residential area, close to the centre of Dudley and offers comfortable accommodation within a warm and welcoming environment.
We are looking for an RMN/RGN and this role is 36 hours on Derby House-our palliative care unit.
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care/nursing team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/monitoring vital signs/blood sugar level testing/drawing blood/IVs/admin of oxygen
- Communicating with Physicians and other health care practitioners to make sure you are all working together to deliver the best possible care.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Ensuring the Resident is getting a nutritious diet, suitable for their needs
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Clients dignity and respect at all times
Advinia will reward you with:
- Assistance with NMC pin renewal
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Refer a friend bonus
- Comprehensive training and fantastic opportunities for career development and additional learning
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
- £2000 bonus once the 6 month probationary period has been passed (direct applicants only-not Agency candidates)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age