Consultant Rehab/Sports&Exercise Med - Stanford Loughborough
Military Medical Personnel
Locum Doctor (Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine or Consultant in Sports and Exercise Medicine) - Medical Division (DMRC)
Doctor - Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine or Consultant in SEM - Essential Requirements:
* Must be registered with the General Medical Council both on the main register and on the Specialist Register for Rehabilitation Medicine or Sports and Exercise Medicine, without restrictions.
* Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council s (GMC s) Good Medical Practice (GMP).
* Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
Doctor - Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine or Consultant in SEM - About the Role:
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Doctor - Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine or Consultant in SEM - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
* Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* As a Designated Body we offer our doctors a low cost RO service with full support with appraisals and revalidation
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment