Rehabilitation Assistant Band 4
Military Medical Personnel
Locum Rehabilitation Assistant Practitioner Band 4 - Rehabilitation Division (DMRC)
Rehabilitation Assistant - Essential Requirements:
* Must have NVQ level 3 or Diploma in a health-related field.
* Must have experience of working with patients on an individual and group basis and be able to implement and evaluate interventions to patients within the specified technical area of competency.
* Will work independently to encourage the optimum use of patients abilities and recovery within established guidelines, participating in day to day admin and communicating effectively.
Rehabilitation Assistant - About the Role:
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Rehabilitation Assistant - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
* Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment