Care Assistants St Helens Nursing Home
Stocks Hall Care Homes
We currently have vacancies in our 54 bed Nursing Home in St Helens for Care Assistants.
Various hours/shifts available : full-time, part-time, bank, days and nights.
We need people to join our dedicated team who share our commitment to provide excellent person-centred care.
If you are:
- highly motivated
- can work at part of a team
- have a compassionate and caring nature
- have the flexibility to meet the wide range of individual needs of our residents
- are reliable, trustworthy, sociable and
- have a good sense of humour;
then we can offer in return an excellent working environment, further training opportunities and competitive rates of pay.
No previous experience necessary as full training is provided.
An Enhanced DBS criminal record check is carried out on all staff.
If you are interested in working in a supportive, caring environment then please call Joanne Turner or Diane Hopkins on 01744-733 385
Alternatively, e-mail ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.