Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - CAMHS
Cygnet Health Care
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
Registered Mental Health Nurse: CAMHS
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN with a current Pin Number
• Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
• £4000 welcome incentive
• RCNi membership
• Company pension scheme
• Free life assurance
• Relocation package considered
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
• We pay 50% of the registration fee with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Cygnet Healthcare has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for over 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green provides an acute Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) service over two wards for young people aged between 12 and 18 years old.
The wards, Knole (16 beds) and Littleoaks (8 beds), give young people the chance to step down through their care pathway.
Our service also includes an on-site Ofsted-registered school, the Knole Development Centre.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Are you ready for a new and rewarding opportunity?
Please click the link to apply.