Theatre Practitioner Scrub - ODP
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
Contract type: Permanent
*Band 5 role* *Training Available*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated ODP - Scrub Theatre Practitioner to work in an excellent private Hospital in Cardiff .
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient s needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
Employee Benefits include:
The hospital offers employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
* Free Bupa wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Who we re looking for
* NMC registered or HCPC Registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
* Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation and Hospital experience
* Have been employed in a surgical/Theatre setting & General Surgery
All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Lacey Walton on send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org