Theatre Practitioner Scrub - ODP
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
Contract type: Permanent
*Band 5/6 Dependant on Experience* *Training Available*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated ODP - Scrub Theatre Practitioner to work in an excellent private Hospital in Sunderland.
The successful Theatre Practitioner will assist in scrubbing for Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism, such as orthopedics, cosmetics, gynae and ENT to name a few. You will assess patient s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
Employee Benefits include:
The hospital offers employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
* Free Bupa wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Who we are looking for
* Qualified ODP/Scrub Nurse.
* Orthopedic experience would be highly desirable.
* At least 2 years scrub experience.
* You will be highly motivated and used to working in challenging but rewarding environment.
All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Lacey Walton on send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org