Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner - ODP
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
Contract type: Permanent
*Band 5/6 Dependant on Experience* *Training Available*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated ODP - Anaesthetics Practitioner to work in an excellent private Hospital in Reading. The successful applicant will support across a variety of operations including Orthopaedics, ENT and Gynae.
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient s needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiac care, and gynaecology.
Employee Benefits include:
The hospital offers employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
* Free Bupa wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Who we re looking for
* Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
* Experience of working in teams and also with minimum supervision.
Applicants must hold a valid HCPC. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Lacey Walton on send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org