Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner - ODP
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
Contract type: Permanent
*Band 5/6 Dependant on Experience* *Training Available*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated ODP - Anaesthetics Practitioner to work in an excellent private Hospital in Watford. The successful applicant will support across a variety of operations including Orthopaedics, ENT and Gynae.
The Hospital is North London and Hertfordshire s leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality private hospital treatment. The hospital has been treating patients for over 35 years and has over 400 consultants. All of our consultants are highly experienced and many enjoy national and international reputations.
The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiac care, and gynaecology.
Employee Benefits include:
The hospital offers employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
* Free Bupa wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Who we re looking for
* Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
* Experience of working in teams and also with minimum supervision.
Applicants must hold a valid HCPC. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Lacey Walton on send a copy of your CV to email@example.com