Senior Nurse Theatre Practitioner RGN
Senior Nurse Theatre Practitioner
* Location: Taunton - Somerset
* Position: Senior Nurse Theatre Practitioner
* Service: General Hospital
* Care: Surgical Services
* Salary: Salary: £29,000 per annum to £32,000 per annum
* Hours: Full time or Part time
* Shifts: Must be flexible
* Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Senior Nurse RGN within a private Hospital based in Taunton - Somerset as a Senior Theatre Practitioner . The Hospital is one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the South West. They have built a reputation for clinical excellence and outstanding patient care over the last 40 years.
They are constantly investing in our modern hospital. With three new state of the art Ultra Clean Air operating theatres and an endoscopy suite they are proud of the wide range of surgical services and treatments available. Our highly experienced consultants and dedicated matron-led nursing team are here to ensure you receive the best care possible.
The areas of specialty include orthopaedic and spinal surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, bariatric treatments and diagnostic imaging.
You will work together with the Senior Theatre Team to ensure smooth running of our theatre department, with this role specifically focusing on the ophthalmic speciality. Responsibilities will include maintaining appropriate stock levels and managing implants, the general running of day to day ophthalmic lists
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
There is full training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
How to Apply:
Take that first step and contact me directly or apply with your CV.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text his number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org