Staff Nurse - RGN
£32,000 per annum
Purosearch are currently looking for a Staff Nurse (Days/Nights). My client is an independent and well-established care provider that provides excellent career progression and a competitive salary. This is a medium service with a good CQC rating in all areas. The home is in a picturesque market town location, it is located close to M1 and would be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
You will be joining an active, multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing the highest standards of nursing care. You will be required to make appropriate contributions and clinical assessments by providing individualised care for the residents of the home.
Please note, we have both days and nights available, perfect for someone needing a bit of flexibility in their working life.
As Staff Nurse you will be required to:
• Provide a high standard of care to residents
• Be dedicated to Continuous Professional Development
• Promote best practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
The Requirements for Staff Nurse are:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
In return, my client is offering a salary of upto £32,000 per annum, Days/Nights and career progression.
To apply please contact Rebecca on email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com