ODP - Theatre Practitioner - Surgical Nurse
Our client s private hospital in Cardiff are currently recruiting for experienced, committed ODPs/Theatre Nurses/Theatre Practitioners for their excellent surgical team.
The ODPs we are looking to speak with for this position must be experienced in a variety of surgical procedures, or willing to learn new techniques and procedures under supervision.
Duties and responsibilities
To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
* Assess patient s health and well-being across a complex and changing
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient s health and wellbeing.
Who we re looking for
Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner and be used to working in teams and with minimum supervision. Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training is also desirable.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
* Free annual Bupa wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to Lacey.Walton@appointgroup.co.uk or