£38,000 - £40,000
Purosearch are looking for a Senior Nurse (RMN or RGN) to work in a medium service set within 11 acres of picturesque grounds which has a GOOD CQC rating in all areas! This home boasts a contemporary design, with a fresh welcoming feel; it is conveniently located close to local transport links and amenities.
This home provides specialist care to older individuals some of whom have dementia and is one of the county s leading care providers.
My client has an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional levels of care in stunning, modern and purpose built care homes, providing bespoke care package for within a nursing and residential care environment. They have strong core values and are looking for someone who shares their passion and commitment towards excellent care but who also appreciates the business side of such a crucial role.
Experience for the Senior Nurse Role:
• Open, compassionate and honest
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience of working in a mental health setting
• RGN or RMN Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of £38 - £40 per annum
• Learning, Development opportunities and career progression
• Working for a well-established company
• The role is 40 hours per week
• Excellent holiday entitlement
To apply please contact Robyn on email a copy of your up to date CV to r.griffiths @ purosearch.com