Service Manager (children's homes)
I am recruiting for a Manager to join my client and take responsibility for a cluster of children s residential homes around the Coventry/Rugby/Nuneaton/Hinckley areas.
You will be joining a well-established and highly respected organisation that have developed a reputation as one of the UK s leading care and education providers.
As well as a very generous basic salary up to £45,000, you will also receive; 35 days holiday (including bank holidays), individual attendance bonus (paid twice a year), management bonus share scheme, contributory pension scheme, medical cash plan and much more.
This East Midlands/Warwickshire portfolio is made up long-standing and newly developed purpose-built services. All services are within a close proximity to each other making them easily commutable.
I am keen to speak to people living in, or near to; Nuneaton, Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Northampton, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Earl Shilton, Leicester, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Loughborough, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Corby, Market Harborough, Kettering, Wigston, Atherstone, Minworth, Solihull, Kenilworth and Daventry to name a few.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake as the Registered Manager including, but not limited to:
- Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
- Take the lead as Manager within other homes in your locality, as needed
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home
I am seeking an experienced Manager with a strong background of working within and managing children s homes and can easily evidence this through GOOD or Outstanding OFSTED reports.
With the above in mind, the salary is extremely flexible to reflect individual experience.
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is requiredCoburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.