Are you fed up of feeling undervalued? Do you want to receive top quality training and quickly progress through the ranks? If you consider yourself motivated and eager to learn and develop - look no further.
This opportunity is best suited to nurses who are looking for more than just job satisfaction. With this medium-sized private healthcare provider, you will initially receive a thorough 5-day induction and the world if your oyster, with 90% of the senior team being from internal promotions.
This post is for one of their small Rotherham services that provides care to residents with; Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental ill-health. You will clinically manage this small 6 bedded bungalow, most residents require 121 care from a Support Worker.
Location: Rotherham, S61
Hours: Full time, days
Salary: From £33,000pa
This opportunity is best suited a nurse with a passion for caring for people with complex needs. Does this sound like you? Can t wait to apply? Skip to the bottom and apply now, or call or email Jen at Randstad on Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, and Requirements.
- Free Parking
- Free Uniform
- Paid NMC Registration and paid DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning
- Rewards scheme - retail and days out vouchers
- Refer a friend - £££
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments.
- Provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records.
- Assisting with staff training and development.
- NMC registered; ideally RNLD or RGN, RMN with relevant skills
- Able to develop strong relationships with Residents and Staff
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is a one stage interview with the service manager and a regional manager. Feedback and decision will be given after all interviews have been conducted.
If you re passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you, don t hesitate and apply below today! Or you can contact Jen on email
This position will be suitable for; Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager Rotherham, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse Rotherham, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia NurseRandstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.