Are you an experienced RSCN Childrens/Paediatric Nurse, looking to work as part of a passionate and friendly team working with families across the North East? If so, a Continuing Healthcare team based in Newcastle or looking for someone just like you, to join the team on a temporary basis to support with completing continuing care assessments for children with complex needs.
The vacancy is required for at least the next 3-4 months, with likelihood of extension. The Nurse Assessor can expect excellent pay rates of up to £28 per hour and flexible working hours.
The team will consider part time of either 2 or 3 days per week (Mon - Fri 9.00 to 17.00) and are happy to be flexible on which days you work.
Benefits of working for Randstad as a CHC Nurse Assessor:
- CHC recruitment specialists
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for every nurse you refer to us
- A free and full range of mandatory training, including safeguarding, infection control etc.
- Support and training in association with RCN on need to know topics, such as NMC revalidation
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
The responsibilities of the CHC Nurse Assessor will include:
- Determine the eligibility of NHS CHC and FNC funding utilising the CHC National Framework
- Working closely with families and patients to ensure the timely completion of assessments
- Making appropriate recommendations to CCG s and CSU s, and writing up cases to be presented at panel meetings.
- Joint working, developing strong links health and social care colleagues, to ensure effective working.
- Liaising with local authority teams to discuss any joint-funded applications/reviews
- Arranging and taking part in Continuing Healthcare assessments with other members of an MDT.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of the CHC National Framework
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent people management skills with the confidence to work with individuals with varying clinical conditions
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- NMC registered (RSCN / RNLD)
- Nursing qualification
Randstad Care is a specialist nursing recruitment agency. Our specialist CHC consultants work with Continuing Healthcare teams across England. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a CHC Nurse Assessor looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Wayne on click Apply below.Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.