Mental Health Nurse
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced mental health nurse to take on a new role specialising in the care of working age adults (18-65).
If you feel you could put your expertise into practice delivering a high standard of care to adults with a range of mental health difficulties this could be a fantastic opportunity. Day to day tasks in this role would include: supporting services, providing risk assessments, creating care plans and making referrals. If you feel your attributes would be suitable for this role please read more information below.
The role as a mental health nurse is to cover a vacancy with in the team, and will likely run for 3-4 months with the possibility of an extension. The role is based in Gateshead and the position is full time. The working hours are from Monday-Friday with working hours 30-37.5. These shifts can be worked flexibly.
Working for Randstad has many fantastic benefits such as:
* A unique app which allows you to manage your shifts at the click of a button
* Competitive pay rates of up to £23 per hour
* Specialised in house training which counts towards NMC revalidation
* A Randstad employee app offering fabulous discounts in shops & restaurants
As a mental health nurse working within a working age adult team your duties would include:
* Managing case loads of people aged 18-65 who have mental health needs
* Creating suitable care plans for patients who have met the criteria for treatment
* Carrying out mental health assessments and advise on treatment plans
* Discharging those who no longer require the service when appropriate
* Working closely with local authority when needed
* Making referrals over to other services when necessary such as a crisis team
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Mental health nursing degree
- Valid NMC Pin
As a potential candidate you will be registered with NMC and have a qualification as a Mental Health Nurse. If you feel you meet this criteria then we d love to hear from you!
Randstad Care is a specialist nursing recruitment agency. Our specialist Nursing consultants work with NHS and private sector teams across England. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a Nurse looking for a new role? If so, We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Sarah on click Apply below.Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.