Upto £35,000 per annum
We are looking for a dynamic Registered Manager to join a progressive and growing provider of Care for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
We are now looking to recruit for their latest residential (4 bedded) and supported living (2 bedded) service s in Leicester, with a competitive salary of upto £35,000; this role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career.
The Registered Manager will need to be resourceful, self-motivated and forward thinking and to be part of the journey to get the services prepared and opened and be part of the recruitment process. You will be supported and mentored along the way.
You will have wide ranging responsibility for the new services and you will be asked to lead, manage and develop individual people and teams whilst implementing effective quality standards. This role requires a degree of flexibility and the ability to react to events as they occur in a forward thinking manner, always being mindful of CQC regulations and requirements.
Responsibilities/Duties of the Registered Manager:
• Managing all areas of residential care, including recruitment, development of staff, inductions and training.
• Ensuring detailed Care Packages are in place and an effective friendly and homely environment is created.
• To effectively develop good communication links between contacts in the care industry internally and externally.
• To work effectively to monitor and develop a high quality care and support staff team.
Key skills required for the Registered Manager:
• Previous experience in a similar role, good contacts with the local authority
• Proven background in care and dealing with individuals with learning disabilities
• NVQ level 5
• People management skills and excellent communication
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of upto £35,000 per annum
• Training, Development and career progression
• To work for a client who is expanding and growing in the local area.
To apply please contact Gemma on email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org