Community Care Assistants
A passionate and dedicated community care provider is seeking individuals to join their team as Care Assistants. This company currently operates in Hinckley and Earl Shilton but have recently expanded into Lutterworth and surrounding areas.
You will be supporting adults living with dementia and other complex needs in their own homes.
No previous care experience needed as full training will be provided.
Hourly rate £8.60 - £9.00 with increase after probation
Shifts are flexible depending on your availability but operate between the hours of 6.30am - 10.30pm
As a Care Assistant you will travel to client s homes supporting them with various duties dependent on their needs, these can include;
* Assisting with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating
* Light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming
* Socialising and companionship
* Helping with accessing the community for appointments or activities
* Prompting or supporting with medication needs
To be considered for the Care Assistant position you will need;
* Commitment to provide the best care to the elderly
* Compassion and enthusiasm
* A desire to help people
In return Salus Dementia Care provide;
* Full training including funded care certificate and qualifications
* Travel time paid and mileage allowance
* Flexible working contracts including fulltime, part time - all guaranteed hours
* Promotion opportunities
Comment from Salus;
Fiona joined our company three years ago as a community support worker. Fiona whom had a wealth of experience became one of our field care supervisors, where she delivered a exemplary standard of work to our clients. Fiona has progressed to our compliance officer, working alongside clients and staff to ensure that needs of our clients are met to a high standard. We like to support all our staff with their career goals and value the work they do.Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.