Upto £33,000 per annum
Purosearch are looking for an experienced Home Manager to join a medium residential care home. The Home is well established with the local community, it has a very welcoming and friendly feel with airy and newly refurbished rooms. It is situated close to local transport links and amenities.
My client is a small and well established care provider that provides excellent career progression and a competitive salary. We are seeking a strong, individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a rewarding and exciting challenge.
The Home Manager will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• NVQ 5 in health and social care
• Good knowledge and background of the care sector.
• Enthusiasm, drive, determination and charisma.
The Home Manager duties will include:
• Overall responsibility of the home.
• Staff management/appraisals/Training.
• Care plans/reviews/meetings.
For you commitment and hard work we will reward you with, competitive pay rate, Up to £33,000 per annum and excellent career progression.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on email your CV to e.rees @purosearch.com