Care First UK
Care / Support Worker - Days or Nights
"Opportunity to join this fabulous Care Centre in Botley near Southampton (SO32), where the team is very caring, friendly and most important, welcoming."
* BOTLEY, HAMPSHIRE (SO32)
* MENTAL HEALTH & DEMENTIA CARE CENTRE
* FULL TIME
* PERMANENT POSITIONS
* £8.65 to £10.16 PER HOUR (INCLUDING WEEKEND ENHANCEMENTS)
* OVERTIME £9.50 PER HOUR (MON TO FRI), £10.30 SATURDAY, £11.10 PER HOUR (SUNDAY)
* DAY SHIFTS - 7.30AM TO 8PM or NIGHT SHIFTS 7.30PM TO 8.00AM
* FREE TRAINING OFFERED (NVQ 2, NVQ3, Care Certificate)
* PENSION SCHEME
* FREE UNIFORM
* FREE DBS
* GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS
* ALL BREAKS PAID FOR
Are you compassionate and caring?
You can feel proud about what you do?
Are you looking to work in a supportive environment, where the management cares about you?
IF YES, THEN WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU
The ideal Care Assistant for these roles will have some knowledge of caring for elderly or fragile service users, with any Mental Health issues.
Previous care experience is useful, but also you must be caring, kind and polite and have genuine interest in care.
We would also be interested in experienced Care Assistant with NVQ s or Care Certificate.
If you would like the opportunity to build your skills as career, please ring Care First UK on s) or ings and weekends) or simply send us your CV.