I am pleased to be advertising a Registered Nurse role for a well known care organisation.
As the Registered Nurse you will be looking to provide the best quality of care for clients with Physical Disabilities. The service is a 25 bed service. The successful nurse will need to have experience withing physical dissabilities and will be comfortable in providing such care.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fantastic team for one of the biggest leading care organisations in the UK. The successful candidates will also have access to a numerous amount of benefits the organsation has to offer.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Involved in supporting service users with their physical care and personal hygiene
- To comply with all health and safety policies and procedures
- Maintain an excellent relationship with clients and colleagues
The Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Experience with Physical Disabilities
- Registered Nurse and to be able to provide a pin
- Ideally seeking to develop your career
This is a full time role (37.5 hours) £17,51 per hour.
For more information on this exciting Registered Nurse opportunity please call Josh on email your CV to j.watts @ purosearch.com
Key words Registered Nurse, RNLD, RMN, RGN Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities