Learning Disabilities Care Manager
Registered Manager / Supported Living Manager
Learning Disabilities / Autism Care
Salary: £32k - £36k + Bonus
On behalf of an established Social Care provider, I am looking for a Registered Manager / Supported Living Manager to oversee one of their brand new fantastic residential homes / supported living facilities based in Hemel Hempstead.
My client is an established yet growing, innovative organisation who offer a range of residential, community and supported living services to children and adults who may be affected by learning disabilities, mental health diagnoses and challenging behaviours to name a few. They have a strong philosophy and work hard to maintain a high quality, person centred approach.
The role of Registered Manager is to oversee all of the day to day running of one of their excellent residential homes / supported living facilities the Hamel Hampstead area. The home is registered to care for adults who may have learning disabilities and/ or challenging behaviours.
Duties of the role will include but will not be limited to:
• Lead and direct the day-to-day operational management of the home
• Ensure that all staff working within the home receive regular supervision
• Carrying out care assessments
• Putting together dynamic support plans
• Hold responsibility for ensuring that the home operates in accordance with all statutory requirements, using the National Minimum Standards as a benchmark for good practice
In order to be considered for this excellent Registered Manager position, candidates must possess:
• Experience as a CQC Registered Manager of a residential, supported living and/ or outreach services.
• Excellent working knowledge of the needs of adults with learning disabilities and/ or complex needs
• Excellent budget management skills
• Ideally a relevant management qualification
• Excellent communication skills and a positive and influential personality
In return for your hard work and commitment, my client is offering:
• Starting salary of circa £32k - £36k
• 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
This position would suit an experienced Home Manager, Registered Manager, Residential Home Manager, Service Manager, Supported Living Manager looking for a new challenge.