Band 6 Paediatric Continence Advisor or Registered Nurse
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Continence Advisor to fill a full-time role in Knowsley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Continence Advisor job is £24.96 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Paediatric Continence Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant NHS experience as a Nurse
- A Registered Adult Nurse with post registration experience.
- A broad knowledge of continence care, excellent communication skills, experience of mentoring/ preceptorship and the ability to work on your own initiative are essential
- You will be required to work 37.5 hrs a week for 12 weeks with the view to being extended
This Paediatric Continence Advisor job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.