£27,000 per annum
An exciting and unique opportunity has a risen for an experienced Registered Manager to join an exclusive care provider in Leicester.
My client is a small, friendly and well established care provider. They are looking for a competent and driven Registered Manager to manage this small sized service located in a
beautiful town location. The home is close to major cities like Loughborough and Leicester and the M1 and would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas. Local transport links and amenities are also close by. The home has recently been refurbished and the rooms have a fresh and welcoming feel, it also has a great reputation with the local community.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• NVQ Level 5.
• Good knowledge and background of the care sector.
• Relevant Professional qualification.
Registered Manager Duties will include:
• Overall responsibility of the home.
• Staff management/appraisals/Training.
• Care plans/reviews/meetings.
To apply please contact Rebecca on email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org