Registered Children's Home Manager
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to take responsibility for a children s residential home near to Leicester.
This is one of the larger homes within the group that provides support to children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
With their residential services continually rated as either GOOD or Outstanding with OFSTED, you will be joining a well-respected provider who have services throughout the UK.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake as the Registered Manager including, but not limited to:
- Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home
I am seeking an experienced Manager with a strong background of working within and managing children s homes and can easily evidence this through GOOD or Outstanding OFSTED reports.
With the above in mind, the salary is extremely flexible to reflect individual experience.
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is required
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.