Care Home Manager (RGN)
Care First UK
CARE HOME MANAGER (RGN)
STREET, SOMERSET (BA16)
MEDIUM SIZED NURSING / PALLIATIVE CARE / RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME
£35000 - £45000 PER ANNUM
CQC COMPLIANT - GOOD
MUST HAVE CURRENT NMC PIN NUMBER
An exciting opportunity for someone seeking a Management position for a medium sized Nursing Home, caring and supporting for elderly residents with Nursing, Palliative Care and Residential Care based in Street, Somerset (BA16)
Are you either an experienced RGN Manager or Deputy Manager RGN seeking a step up. If so we would love to talk to you please.
Our client requires the following qualities, experience and skills for the Care Home Manager RGN to have:
* Qualified as an RGN Nurse
* Current NMC Registration
* Strong management experience in a Nursing Home with a proven track record of success.
* Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to manage Nurses, Care Staff and Ancillary Staff and be able to supervise and mentor them.
* You must be well organised with good attention to detail and ensuring at all times quality care is being provided
* Ability to market the Nursing Home and fill the beds.
* Must be computer literate
* Must have a full clean driving licence.
* Lastly you must be motivated, enthusiastic, compassionate, organised, caring, kind and polite.
Our clients in return will offer you a highly competitive salary, prospects and benefits.
For further details or to apply please call or email Care First UK on s) or ings and weekends) for a confidential discussion.