Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse - A&E
Are you interested in a new Registered Mental Health Nurse role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Access and Assessment/A&E Service based in Walthamstow, London.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.20 - £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
As postholder of this role you will;
- Providing Recovery Focused interventions to service users and carers in the community.
- Work closely with clients within a recovery framework
- Complete risk assessments; put together a care plan/intervention.
- Able to deliver physical health interventions and to support nursing staff.
- Able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Experience of working with Mental health Service users who have complex needs.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.