Care Coordinator needed for an established care provider, based in Wellingborough. Salary £18K - £20K with extra on-call payments.
The service provides personal care and support to people with a variety of health and social care needs who live in their own homes.
As the Care Coordinator you will;
* Be responsible for a team of field care staff
* Schedule and manage weekly rotas
* Make sure that the system is regularly updated, and that the information inputted is correct
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role you will need;
* Previous Care Coordinating experience
* Computer literacy skills
* Clear communication skills
* A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
For more information please call Claire on APPLY NOW!Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.