Service Manager (learning disabilities)
I am recruiting for a Service Manager to take responsibility for a cluster of supported living services near to Chorley.
These services will support people with learning and physical disabilities.
I am keen to speak to people commuting from areas to include; Blackburn, Preston, Bamber Bridge, Southport, Rufford, Bolton, Darwen, Rawtenstall, Formby, Ormskirk, Wigan, Horwich, Bury, Leyland, Fulwood, Ribchester, Broughton, Accrington, and Langho to name a few.
A Full UK Driving License is essential in order to be considered for this role.
As Service Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Support and coach your staff team to ensure the highest levels of care and support is consistently provided
- Work with external agencies to promote the service, working to secure new referrals and placements
- Complete assessments, supervisions and appraisals for all staff members
- Monitor health and safety within the service
- Ensure compliance and quality is upheld
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum (or equivalent) ideally
- Experience of supporting people with learning disabilities
- Previous experience of managing a similar service, preferably within supported living or similar
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.