Area Manager (learning disabilities)
I am recruiting for an Area Manager to take responsibility for a portfolio of services across Lancashire.
At such a senior level, this is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK s leading providers of community support services for people with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and mental health.
Your office base will be Chorley however regular travel will be required. With this in mind, I am keen to speak to people commuting from areas to include; Lancaster, Chorley, Morecambe, Fleetwood, Blackpool, Southport, Wigan, Bolton, Burnley, Lytham, Poulton-le-Fylde, Preston, Blackburn, Accrington, Darwen, Clitheroe, Barnoldswick and Leyland to name a few.
A Full UK Driving License is essential in order to be considered for this role.
You are required to provide leadership and operational management within your locality and have responsibility for the delivery of care and support, clinical, financial and administrative tasks.
Other duties as Area Manager include, but are not limited too;
- Support and coach your staff team to ensure the highest levels of care and support is consistently provided
- Create and implement business plans and budgets to deliver agreed P&L
- Work to achieve set targets through retention of existing services as well as growth and development of new services
- Ensure compliance and quality is upheld
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum (or equivalent)
- Other professional qualification to include; Social Work, Nurse or Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience of managing a similar service at senior management level, preferably within supported living or similar, supporting people with learning disabilities/mental health/physical disabilities etc.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.