Service Manager (learning disabilities)
I am recruiting for a Senior Service Manager/Locality Manager to oversee the delivery of care and support to people with learning disabilities living in and around the Liverpool area.
You will be responsible for a remote team of Managers who will directly line manage the supported living services within your cluster.
A Full UK Driving License with full access to a car is essential.
As Senior Service Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Step up in the absence of the Area Manager and take on additional responsibilities, as required
- Take part in the shared on call
- Provide support and guidance to your team through coaching, regular supervisions, appraisals etc.
- Ensure each service is adhering to CQC guidelines and identify areas for improvement, where needed
- Assist with any training and/or recruitment
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
- Experience of working at a management level within supported living
- Background of supporting people with learning disabilities would be desirable
Your office base will be in Liverpool however regular travel will be required. With this in mind, I am keen to speak to people commuting from areas to include; St Helens, Bootle, Liverpool, Widnes, Prescot, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Kirkby, Crosby, Formby, Skelmersdale, Everton, Halewood, Knowsley, Huyton, Sefton, Haydock, Halewood and Eccleston to name a few.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.