Band 6 Paediatric Nurse
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Nurse to work full-time in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of paediatric nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this RGN job is £24.45 - £38.09 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract with potential of being ongoing.
Responsibilities of the Nurse:
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients
- Deliver care in accordance with current ward philosophy
- Be motivated and driven to provide the best level of care to patients
- Adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines
Requirements of the Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within general nursing (RGN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Nursing experience (Paediatric Nursing)
This Nurse job is advertised by Jessica Shepherd; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.