Registered Nurse - RGN RMN or RNLD - Neuro
Connect Care Recruitment
A leading provider of neuro care & rehabilitation is looking to appoint a Registered Nurse for their specialist purpose-built centre in Peterborough.
You should be:
• A Registered Nurse
• Committed to the highest standards of care and excellence
• Looking to enhance or develop your skills to lead an award winning team
By joining this award winning team you will:
• Make a difference in this growing organisation
• Be continually supported in your chosen path of progression
• Be a part of an innovative culture
Average 38.5 hour week over a rolling two week rota – five days one week and two days the next.
Part time hours are available however you would need to be able to work 12 hour shifts.
Rewards & Benefits
This is an employer who believes in growth and development and are committed to investing in their people. As well as a competitive salary, they also offer their employees a range of excellent benefits including:
• Pension scheme
• Subsidised meals
• Free parking
• Childcare vouchers
• Free uniforms