Commissioning Home Director
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
We are looking to recruit an experienced Commissioning Home Director's to cover Specialist care services in the following location Newcastle .
You will be working for a provider of nurse-led specialist care client group varies but mostly with be Learning disability nursing homes or ABI nursing homes.
Your role will be to Commission new services within your Region, ensure services are reaching financial and operational targets and ensuring Service Users receive the highest standards of care.
The successful manager will be offered an excellent salary of The salary is £70,000 per annum plus benefits.
Experience commissioning new services is ESSENTIAL for this role.
About the job –Commissioning Home Director:
You will be responsible for;
* Identifying new business opportunities
* Managing budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the home is profitable
* Ensuring compliance with regulations
* Working with regulatory bodies and local placing authorities
* Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
* Creating and developing strong relationships - internal and external
* Leading and motivating your team
* Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
* Facilitating and co-ordinating staff training and development, conducting appraisals and supervisions
As Commissioning Home Director, you will have previous management experience, preferably in the private sector, working with younger adults. You must have a first level nursing qualification with a current PIN. We expect that you’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice with a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations. You will have experience commissioning new services as this will be a key part of the role.
As Commissioning Home Director, you will be;
* Self-motivated and results orientated
* A strong leader with great management abilities
* Approachable and supportive, with a flexible attitude
* A strong clinician
* Able to make a positive difference, with strong commercial acumen
You MUST have commissioning experience and ideally be a nurse ( Would consider commissioners who are not a nurse )
Reference ID: 3566
For more information please call Emma Cooper on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com