Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Fantastic job opening for a Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider. As a nurse you will be working in one of the groups highly reputable service based in Ayr.
This is an exciting and dynamic role for the staff nurse within the a new service having an opportunity to help shape and develop the service model.
Our specialised female step-down service enables patients to continue their recovery journey, to maintain good mental health, promote social inclusion and skills for a sustainable discharge into community living.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £23,000(Preceptors) - £31,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Patients are supported by a highly skilled, experienced and trained team of clinicians and healthcare professionals working with patients in an environment of hope, positive regard and empowerment.
The role of the Staff Nurse will play a pivotal part within the multidisciplinary team.
The Staff Nurse will work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary team:
• Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
You must be Registered Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider.
Reference ID: 3290
For more information please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org